Muscat: His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said has issued two Royal Decrees which are as follows:
Royal Decree No. 76/2013
Appointing an Undersecretary for the Ministry of Finance and granting him the Special High Grade
Article One: Appoints Nassir bin Khamis bin Ali Al Jashmi as an Undersecretary for the Ministry of Finance and granting him the Special High Garde
Article Two: The Decree takes effect from its date of issue.
Royal Decree No. 77/2013
Appointments in some positions
Article One: The following shall be appointed at the positions affixed to their names:
- Eng. Salim bin Nasser bin Said Al Oufi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil and Gas with the same grade and financial allocations
- Nageeb bin Ali bin Ahmed Al Rowas, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs
- Dr. Ahmed bin Nasser bin Abdullah Al Bakri, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries for Agriculture
- Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Nasser Al Nadabi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Civil Service for Civil Service Affairs
- Dr. Ishaq bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Ruqaishi, Advisor at the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries with the same grade and financial allocations
- Dr. Khalifa bin Abdullah bin Hamad Al Barwani, CEO of the National Centre for Statistics and Information with the special grade
- Dr. Mohammed bin Nasser bin Ali Al Za'abi, CEO of the Public Authority for Civil Aviation with the special grade
Article Two: The Decree comes into force from its date of issue.