Man dies from love of nuts



A Peanutbutter fan who ate the spread by the jar-full has died – from a nut allergy.
John Wild went into anaphylactic shock snacking on peanuts that, minutes earlier, he had offered his mother Sandra, 58.

"Outgoing, loud and very fit" Wild, 29, a golf course greenkeeper of Lymington, Hants, was found collapsed in his bedroom by his brother at 2pm on Christmas Eve.

Lindsey McManus, of Allergy UK, said: "We can develop allergies at any time and reactions come on very suddenly." (The Daily Express)

Share 

 Rate this Article
Rates : 0, Average : 0

Share more.

Post a Comment

Did you like this section? Leave a comment!
Your Name : Your Email Address :
Your Comment :
Enter Image Text:
No Comments Posted

Label


s